Teaming up with Tomytec’s Little Armory line of 1/12 scale weapons and accessories, Good Smile are bringing the Little Armory mascot character Miyo Asato to their Figma line. To say she’s armed to the teeth is an understatement! From the Good Smile product page:
The tactical school girl in headed out as a figma!
The mascot character of TOMYTEC’s ‘Little Armory’ 1/12th scale weapons models – ‘Miyo Asato’ is joining the figma series!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She makes use of drawer joints in her shoulders allowing her to easily wield the ‘Little Armory’ weapons.
- The ‘Little Armory’ M4A1 Type runner kit is included in a limited model that has earth-colored optional parts.
- She comes with both a standard expression and a tense expression for aiming at her target.
- Optional parts include an alternate fluttering skirt to recreate the package art, as well as a handgun that can be holstered, a machine gun, a tactical school bag and a transceiver.
- The background sheet of the product comes with two different target practice targets that can be cut out and displayed with her as a training ground.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
– Who is the Little Armory’s Miyo Asato? –
Miyo Asato is one of the characters seen on the Little Armory packaging, illustrated by Haruaki Fuyuno. Together with her trusty carbine pistol, she protects the region as one of the students at a high school marked for protection training.
Little Armory Official Site: http://www.littlearmory.jp/
This all adds up to one schoolgirl you don’t want to charge into at a blind corner while you’re running late for school with your toast in your mouth – Miyo means business!